Housing support services

Armed forces

There are solutions available for those leaving the Armed Forces. The #NoHomessVeterans campaign aims to reduce homeless veterans.

By working together, Local Authorities, military charities and housing organisations can ensure homeless veterans are identified as ex-Forces at their point of need and signposted quickly and effectively to the enhances support available to them. 

There are a number of services as well as the Council that can support the needs of former members of the forces

Veterans Aid  provide direct support for single ex-service personnel to secure hostel and shared accommodation. The helpline is 0800 012 68 67, or email info@veterans-aid.net

The Veterans' Housing Advice national helpline are open seven days a week 8am to 8pm and can be contacted on 0808 801 0880. They can help you with

  • Finding temporary accommodation with support
  • Finding settled accommodation, with or without support
  • Floating support to help you settle in accommodation

Haig Housing owns over 1,500 properties for ex-services personnel across 50 locations in the UK. You can visit their website or call them on 020 8685 5777


Get in touch about housing solutions

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.