Housing support services

Care leavers

Surrey County Council's Children's Social Services will help care leavers to prepare for becoming an adult and developing their independence.

Move-on accommodation can be secured in many forms such as supported accommodation, shared houses, studios or flats, private renting, social renting, or student accommodation if you intend to go on to University.

It's important that you are proactively planning before any support you receive from Social Services comes to end.

You can contact Surrey County Council  on 0300 470 9100 or email csmash@surreycc.gov.uk

Get in touch about housing solutions

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.