Help and support
OneAccount can help you to
- Request and track a range of council services
- Edit and complete saved forms
- Review previously completed form
You will need a OneAccount to access the following online services
- Council Tax
- Business Rates
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Recycling & Waste
To access some services you will also need to verify who you are and allow your OneAccount details to be shared with the Council’s other systems.
Registering for an account is easy and takes a couple of minutes, all you need to get started is an email address.
Step One: Register for a OneAccount
Step Two: Enter your email address
Step Three: Confirm your email address from the email sent to your inbox
Step Four: Continue the registration process by completing the information required. The registration form requires your first name, surname, postal address.
If you do not receive an email to allow you to continue the registration process, check that the email hasn’t gone directly into your ‘spam or junk’ folder. If not, you can try to create an account again.
Log in to OneAccount with your previous email address as normal. Then go to the 'change your details' option, update your email address, enter your current password and click save.
The next time you log into OneAccount, you will need to enter your new email address.
If you can’t remember your login email address or password, choose ‘Problems signing in?’ and enter the email address that you think you would have used to set up a OneAccount with Runnymede Borough Council.
If it is an email address that you used to register for a OneAccount then you will receive an email to that account containing a reset password link.
If you don’t receive any emails, please check your “junk or spam folders”, alternatively you can register again
Firstly, please check your SPAM or Junk folder. If you aren’t getting the emails, it is because our system cannot find an online OneAccount registered to the email address you gave.
This could be because the email address you supplied was misspelled or you registered your account using a different email. Please resubmit your forgotten password request using the correct email address.
If none of the above solve your account issue, then please complete a OneAccount enquiry form.
When you register for a OneAccount we ask you for the following personal data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
We use this data to enable us to:
- Create an account when you register for OneAccount
- Contact you about your OneAccount, such as if you have a incomplete registration, your account is dormant and we need to notify you that it will be closed and password resets etc
- Send email notifications when you sign up to alerts
- Display your next bin collection dates using the address registered to your OneAccount
- Link to your Council Tax account if you request it to be linked to your OneAccount so you can access information regarding your council tax account
- Link to your Benefits account if you request it to be linked to your OneAccount so you can access information regarding your benefits account
- Analyse and report on the number of accounts (anonymised data)
Further information about OneAccount and how we handle your personal information can be found on our privacy notice.
When you sign into the Landlord Portal, you will be able to
- Check payments, giving you a breakdown of the payments you have received for each of your tenants in receipt of housing benefit
- Review individual cases, where payment is made to you, allowing you to view claim details such as the next payment dates
- Report a change in one of your tenant's circumstance. Notifying us of a change using the Landlord Portal will help us reduce overpayments
If you already have an account you can go straight to the portal
If you do not have an account you will need to complete the online form below