Runnymede Home Page
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Services for older people |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Street parties |
- Assets of community value |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG) |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme
- Runnymede Business Partnership |
- Business in Runnymede |
- Business rates |
- Licensing |
- Purchasing and Procurement |
- Emergency planning |
- Commercial waste |
- Register a food business |
- Land and Commercial Property owned by Runnymede Borough Council |
- How can regulators and planning enforcement help businesses?
The Elections Team has received a high level of enquiries asking if residents need to re-register to vote in the EU referendum.
Surrey Fire and Rescue Service is reviewing its services and wants to know what matters to you. A public meeting will be held on Saturday 7 May, 11am - 1pm at Chertsey fire station, Addlestone Moor, Addlestone KT15 2QH for residents to find out more and to share their views on the proposals.
The Community Improvements Fund has been running for four years and is designed to help people turn a great idea into something real that will benefit people in their community. This year there is extra funding available to support projects that will improve local shopping areas/parades.
The deadline to apply for a postal vote is 5pm on 8 June.
We are currently reviewing the way in which we assess, prioritise and handle applications for social housing within Runnymede, and we invite you to comment on our proposals.