Runnymede Home Page
- Services for older people |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Assets of community value |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Street parties |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG)
The recent icy mornings have frozen garden waste in some bins that are due to be collected. Collections crews are working with forks to free as much waste as possible but some residents may notice that their garden waste bin hasn't been completely emptied as a result.
Runnymede has proposals to change the parking charges at its off-street car parks.
Help for households to gain access to free or discounted energy saving measures to reduce heating and electricity bills has been relaunched.
Now that the clocks have gone back, it's getting darker earlier and winter is just around the corner. Make sure you're prepared for the winter weather.
The Boundary Commission for England (BCE) has published initial proposals for changes to Parliamentary Constituencies in England. The proposals set out reducing the number of constituencies from 533 to 501 and making sure that each of them has similar numbers of registered electors.
Runnymede is no longer able to collect recycling bins that are contaminated with non-recyclable material.