Runnymede Home Page
- Births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths |
- Community safety in Runnymede |
- Residents' health and wellbeing |
- Libraries (Surrey County Council) |
- Services for older people |
- Greenfingers of Runnymede |
- Street parties |
- Assets of community value |
- Runnymede Access Liaison Group (RALG) |
- Runnymede Upskilled employment and skills scheme
- EU Referendum |
- Voting |
- Register to vote |
- How to vote |
- Local borough elections |
- Police and Crime Commissioner Election 2016 |
- Election Results |
- Becoming a candidate |
- Elections and Voting: Frequently Asked Questions |
- Review of Polling Districts and Polling places and Parliamentary constituencies
The Issues, Options and Preferred Approaches document is now the subject of formal public consultation until 26 August. The Council is holding drop in sessions and exhibitions across the Borough.
Runnymede has reviewed its hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy. We propose to introduce a new policy introducing many new safeguards and procedures to bring it up to date and ensure it is fit for purpose.
Runnymede has received an application for the designation of a Thorpe Neighbourhood Area. This follows on from the previous Thorpe Neighbourhood Forum consultation.
Audit Commission Act 1998, sections 15 - 16. Accounts and Audit Regulations 2011 Regulations 9, 10, 21 - 25.
Runnymede is no longer able to collect recycling bins that are contaminated with non-recyclable material.