Skip Navigation
Smallest fontMedium fontLargest font
Search site


  • Finding somewhere to live

    Information and advice on buying your own home, renting privately, joining the housing register and what to do if you find yourself homeless.

  • Are you a council tenant?

    Find information on your tenancy agreement, paying your rent, reporting repairs, moving house and buying your council home.

  • Homeowners, private tenants and landlords

    We offer advice and guidance on home repairs and adaptations, home improvement grants and standards of living. We may be able to arrange work and help you access funding through our Care and Repair service.

  • Help with housing costs

    If you're struggling to make ends meet, find out about benefits and grants that can help.

  • Domestic abuse and neighbour disputes

    Get the help you need if someone is causing you harm or being a nuisance.

  • RBC Living and Homes

    If you are looking for accommodation in Runnymede our dedicated housing website gives advice on all the options available to you.

Rate the quality of this content from 1 star (poor) to 5 (excellent)

Rate this page:

rate this item 1 starrate this item 2 starsrate this item 3 starsrate this item 4 starsrate this item 5 starsCurrent ratings

A to Z of services

We use cookies to help us improve the user experience. By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more about cookies.