Housing repairs

The quickest way to report a repair is online.

If you are reporting an emergency repair you need to call us on 01932 838383.

For communal repairs such as communal aerials and door entry systems call us on 01932 838383.

Before you complete the form check it is not a repair you are responsible for

Report a repair

If you do not feel comfortable reporting your repair online you can call us on 01932 838383

Select Option 2 – (Council tax/housing)

  • Select Option 2 (Housing)

Followed by

  • Option 1 - Housing repair

Three options

  • Option 1 – Gas heating and hot water (K&T Heating)
  • Option 2 – Planned works such as new kitchens and bathrooms (Runnymede Borough Council  Customer Services)
  • Option 3 – All other repairs (MCP)

Report a repair customer journey video

The Repairs Handbook is for council tenants to understand the repairs service and what they can expect to receive from the Council as their landlord.

PDF icon Housing repairs handbook