Below you will find list of policies that the Council uses that guide how we work and the services we provide.
Communal lounge policy (PDF)
- Using the communal lounges in our Independent Retirement Living schemes.
- How we will compensate customers who have experienced loss, damage or inconvenience.
Complaints policy - This policy is currently under review.
- How we handle complaints, including timescales.
- When we can make changes to tenant's home to support their physical needs,
- Who is eligible, who qualifies and who has priority on the social housing register,
- How we give permission to tenants and how they must store and safely maintain their mobility scooter.
- When we will allow pets and what we expect of tenants who are pet owners,
- When we will recharge for costs that are the tenant's responsibility.
- What the Council will repair, and what the tenant is responsible for.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful