Pay a parking fine

Appeal a Parking Charge Notice (PCN)

You have the right to appeal either in person or in writing to an independent adjudicator who will consider the evidence and decide whether the charge must be paid.

For more information email or visit the traffic penalty tribunal  website.

Further information on all aspects of civil parking enforcement is available from the following website

Parking service changes

From 1 April 2023, Runnymede Borough Council will no longer be responsible for on-street parking enforcement including administration of resident on-street permits or visitor permits.

Parking service changes
Parking sign on parking meter