What is Independent Retirement Living?
Our Independent Retirement Living (IRL) service offers over 60’s a home with the peace of mind of having a dedicated IRL Manager throughout the working week and Safer Runnymede available in non-sociable hours.
Each scheme comprises of purpose-built apartments designed with
- An emergency call systems 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A communal social space where you can socialise and take part in events and activities
- Landscaped gardens
- Mobility scooter storage and charge
- A laundry room
- A guest bedroom which is available for a small charge
- And an IRL Manager throughout the week to provide support and advice
If you would like more information on what to expect whilst living at our IRL schemes, the support and advice we provide, as well as other facilities we offer within our schemes, download the below booklet or you can request to have one sent to you.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about the housing allocations
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.