Register a food business

Changes to your business

You must notify us of any changes that take place such as a change of ownership, change of the address at which moveable premises are kept, significant changes in activities carried out, or closure of an establishment

Get in touch about environmental health

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.