Register a food business

Food health certificates

The information on this page is intended for health officials in non-EU countries to validate Health Certificates that we issue.

Food businesses in Runnymede may require a health certificate where they export food from Runnymede to a non-EU country. This is a chargeable service.

Get in touch about environmental health

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.