Council Tax information for landlords and agents

Separate living accommodation

Some living accommodation may be banded separately for Council Tax even though certain facilities are shared.

Further information about the banding of separate living accommodation can be found on the Valuation Office Agency website.

Get in touch about Council Tax

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.