Council Tax information for landlords and agents

Information for landlords and agents

As landlords or managing agents, you know who your tenants are, so it is important to tell us quickly about any tenancy changes.

If you delay it may be harder for you to sufficiently prove that you are not the person liable to pay the bill.

If you have a rented property you must tell us

  • when tenants move into your property
  • when tenants move out of your property
  • what type of letting arrangement you have

Tell us about tenancy changes

Get in touch about Council Tax

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.