Support for Ukrainian nationals

Right to work in the UK

Щоб прочитати цю сторінку українською, перегляньте Google Translate Підтримка громадян України 

Disclaimer: as the translations linked above are provided by Google Translate, Runnymede Borough Council cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.

With your BRP card, Ukrainians have the right to work and recourse to public funds.

Please also ensure you have your National Insurance Number. You can start work before you receive your National Insurance number if you can prove you have the right to work in the UK.

Read your employment rights such as National minimum wage and hours

Work Rights centre Solidarity with Ukraine | Work Rights Centre

Searching for jobs

Runnymede Borough Council will be emailing regular updates regarding local job advertisements we receive from businesses or job fairs. To be added to this list please email

Volunteering Opportunities