Support for Ukrainian nationals


Щоб прочитати цю сторінку українською, перегляньте Google Translate Підтримка громадян України 

Disclaimer: as the translations linked above are provided by Google Translate, Runnymede Borough Council cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.

The UK has a welfare system which is designed to help those who face financial hardship, or who have specific needs. Your local Jobcentre Plus will be able to help you find out which benefits you may be able to access,

Ukrainians on the Home for Ukraine scheme have recourse to public funds. They can access

  • Universal Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • Pension Credit
  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Child Disability Living Allowance
  • Carers Allowance
  • Attendance Allowance.
  • Contributions-based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).

Check what you are entitled to with the benefits calculator

For applications visit

Universal Credit: How to claim - GOV.UK (

Benefits - GOV.UK (

Citizens Advice Bureau

For advice on benefits eligibility and applications visit Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice (Addlestone) or call 0808 250 5706