Service requests

If you are making a service request for example to report a missed bin, please use the 'report online' on the website.

Please check the following list for different procedures to follow depending on what it is you want to do

If you wish to appeal against a Statutory notice or decision, details of how to appeal should be included on the notice you received. If not, please contact the relevant Council Service who will be able to help you.

Runnymede Borough Council recognises the importance of providing an excellent service to every member of our community. A core part of this is an open, responsive approach to feedback and complaints.