If you are making a service request for example to report a missed bin, please use the 'report online' on the website.
Please check the following list for different procedures to follow depending on what it is you want to do
- Council Tax banding appeal
- Environmental Information Regulations Internal Review
- Freedom of Information Internal Review
- Homelessness and Housing Register appeals
- Object to a planning application
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices
- Planning enforcement request
- Problems with neighbours
- Representations and Reviews under the Licensing Act 2003
If you wish to appeal against a Statutory notice or decision, details of how to appeal should be included on the notice you received. If not, please contact the relevant Council Service who will be able to help you.
Runnymede Borough Council recognises the importance of providing an excellent service to every member of our community. A core part of this is an open, responsive approach to feedback and complaints.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful