Make a noise complaint

Making a complaint

The law that we enforce requires that we show an effect of the actions by one person on another person in their property.

Should we need to take legal action the person who receives an abatement notice has a right to an appeal and a fair trial. The Court will expect a person who is accusing another to provide evidence in these circumstances.

If it appears to us that the information you give us will become known to the person that you are complaining about then we will consult with you before it is released.

Report noise or nuisances

Get in touch about environmental health

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.