Report a change in your circumstances

Report a change

You can tell us in an e-mail or by telephone. We may ask you to provide evidence or further information. When sending an e-mail please state your claim number in the subject title. As well as your name and claim number, you will also need to tell us either your

  • address
  • date of birth
  • National Insurance Number

You can report a change by e-mail to

Evidence to support your application

Get in touch about benefits

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our benefits team who will be happy to help.