Benefit information for landlords

Find information on providing accurate evidence / proof of rent, your tenant's change of circumstances, paying back overpayments and fraud.

As a landlord, you must tell us about any change of circumstances if your tenant claims Housing Benefit. You also have a responsibility to provide us with accurate proof of rent and pay back any overpayments we may have made to you.

Get in touch about benefits

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our benefits team who will be happy to help.