Home bakers

Food hygiene training

Legally you are required to have adequate food-hygiene knowledge and training if you prepare and handle open foods.

Training to the equivalent of the CIEH Level 2 Food Safety in Catering Certificate will help meet this requirement and will demonstrate to customers you take your responsibility for food safety seriously.

Get in touch about environmental health

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.