Paying your rent

Housing benefit

If you think you may be eligible for Housing Benefit, see the Housing Benefit page or contact 01932 838383 or email

If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit or the housing costs element of Universal Credit, struggling with your finances and you are in arrears with your rent then you can apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP). DHP payments can be paid as an interim measure to help protect your tenancy and prevent homelessness whilst you seek support.

More information is available at Discretionary Housing Payment – Runnymede Borough Council.

Get in touch about your tenancy

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.