Street naming and numbering fees
Street naming and numbering fees for existing properties are
- Individual property naming or re-naming, including notification: £67.00
- Amendment to a newly approved naming/numbering scheme: £67.00 admin fee plus £16.50 per plot
- First plot: £67.00
- Plots 2 - 5: £34.00 per plot
- Plots 6 - 10: £28.50 per plot
- Plots 11 - 20: £22.50 per plot
- Plots 21 and greater: £16.50 per plot
- Naming a street: £112.00 per street
- Naming a building (e.g. block of flats): £112.00 per block
The administrative fees listed above are not subject to VAT.
Discount to developers
Developers who use Runnymede Building Control as their Building Control Body will be entitled to a 10% discount applied to the above charges against confirmation of Building Control reference number.
If the application is of a new development of 12 plots the cost of the application would be as follows
First plot: £67.00 x 1 = £67.00
Plots 2 - 5: £34.00 x 4 = £136.00
Plots 6 - 10: £28.50 x 5 = £143.00
Plots 11 - 12: £22.50 x 2 = £45.00
Total = £391.00
If Runnymede Building Control is used as the Building Control body for this development then the fees payable would be £391 x 90% = £351.90
Price available on enquiry.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about street naming and numbering
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.