A 'sharps box' is for used and un-used syringes and needles and should be provided by your doctor or nurse. Please be aware we do not supply replacement sharps boxes. You can get these from your GP or nurse.
- all sharps are contained within the box
- the lid is securely closed
- the sharps box is visible on collection day. You can provide further details when you request a collection
- leave sharps out in anything other than a 'sharps box'
- leave out extra sharps for collection that are not appropriately contained
Once your sharps box is full or you no longer need a sharps box you can request a collection by completing the online form below
Request a sharps box collection
Alternatively you can drop your yellow sharps box at the Runnymede Depot, Fordwater Trading Estate, Ford Road, Chertsey, KT16 8HG, Monday to Friday 8am to 2pm. Ensure that the lid is securely shut.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about recycling and waste
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.