HMO licence public register
The Housing Act 2004 stipulates that we must keep a register of all licences and temporary exemption notices that we have granted.
The following details will appear in the full register
- name and address of the licence holder
- name and address of the person managing the HMO or house
- address of the licenced HMO or house
- a short description of the HMO or house. In the case of HMOs this will include the number of storeys, rooms and amenities plus the maximum number of persons or households permitted to occupy the property
- a summary of the licence conditions
- the commencement date and duration of the licence
This is a summary of the register.
If you would like to see the full register it is available for inspection at the Civic Centre. You can make an appointment by emailing email@example.com
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about private sector housing
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.