Report filthy or verminous premises

Page 1 of 5 . You are 20% complete.


Use this form to report filthy or verminous premises

To complete this form you will need

  • your contact details
  • details of your question or enquiry

We cannot assist with hoarding of inert material or properties of unkempt or overgrown appearance.

If you have concern about the health of a resident (including self-neglect if a resident is failing to look after themselves) but are not directly adversely affected in your property then kindly note that your concerns should be directed to the lead agency for social care, or in an emergency call 999

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy

I have read the privacy policy Required Required