Holding events in our parks

Page 1 of 6 . You are 17% complete.


Use this form to apply to hold an event on council land.

To complete this form you will need

  • your contact details
  • details of your question or enquiry

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy


  1. The application form doesn't give you permission to run an event. It helps us determine whether we can give approval, the amount of public liability insurance you'll need and the conditions of use we may attach.
  2. Please provide as much detail as possible at question 12 on the form, as the type of proposed activity may affect the amount of public liability insurance required. If you don't secure adequate cover, we may cancel the event. The more detailed and accurate information you provide, the more likely it is we can deal with your application quickly.
  3. Be aware that your organisation (and possibly individual members) will be responsible for making sure the event is fully insured.
  4. We need as much notice as possible of your intention to hold an event - we'd be grateful for at least three months' warning. Short notice may mean we're unable to process your application in time.
  5. You may need to have a temporary event notice. You can get more information from our Licensing Department.
  6. You'll need Amusement Device Inspections Procedures Scheme (ADIPS) certificates for all fairground rides.
I have read the privacy policy Required Required