At some stage everyone has items of furniture or kitchen appliances that they no longer want, but do not want to see them go to waste. Arranging a collection by Kingston Community Furniture is an ideal way to make sure that the favourite items you have lived with find a new home.
For Runnymede residents the service is provided by Kingston Community Furniture. There is a charge for collection which guarantees clearance regardless of the condition of the items. Ensure all items are clean.
What can be collected
Examples of items that can be collected
- large household electricals, for example, washing machines, fridges, cookers
- wooden furniture, for example, tables, wardrobes, desks
- upholstered furniture, for example, sofas, chairs
- beds and mattresses (please note that beds and mattresses are classed as separate items)
Items that cannot be collected
As this service is focused on reuse the following cannot be collected
- gardening waste
- building rubble
- hazardous waste
- fixtures and fittings for example kitchen cabinets, windows, baths
- Pianos (advice can be given on local specialists)
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about recycling and waste
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.