Want to move?

If you want to move home, you could apply to transfer to an available council property. You could also agree to swap homes with another council tenant, this is called mutual exchange.

Transfer to an empty property

You can find a list of available properties and apply to transfer via the RBC Living and Homes website

For us to offer you a transfer your existing home must be in good condition. We cannot offer you a transfer if you owe any council debts including rent or council tax arrears.

Transfers can often take a long time as there is high demand for housing, so you should also consider mutual exchange.


Get in touch about your tenancy

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.