Check our allocations policy to see if you are eligible and qualify to join Runnymede's housing register. If so, you can register online at RBC Living and Homes. You should also consider private renting and shared ownership as there is a high demand for social housing in Runnymede.
In order to qualify to join the housing register, you must have a 'local connection' such as:
- you live in Runnymede and have done so for the past three consecutive years; or
- you are currently employed within Runnymede and have been for the past twelve consecutive months; or
- you have an immediate relative who has lived in Runnymede for the past ten consecutive years, and there is a unique and exceptional need for you to live in Runnymede.
There are also reasons why we may disqualify someone from joining the Housing Register. Some of these reasons are:
- if you own property in the UK or abroad
- if you owe money to a current or previous landlord
- if you, or anyone in your household, have engaged in anti-social behaviour
- if you, or anyone in your household, has attempted to make a fraudulent application.
Full details are included in our.
For more information and to complete an application form, please visit RBC Living and Homes. This website also contains useful information on other housing options within Runnymede, including shared ownership.