Council Tax – Apply for carer or care worker discount

Page 1 of 9 (possible) . You are 12% complete.


If you are a carer or care worker you may be entitled to a council tax discount.

To complete this form you will need:

  • your council tax account reference number
  • details of the person receiving care
  • details of the carer or care worker

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy

I have read the privacy policy Required Required