Council Tax – Moving within Runnymede

Page 1 of 10 (possible) . You are 10% complete.


If you are moving out of your property but are moving to another property within Runnymede you can use this form to let us know.

To complete this form you will need

  • your Council Tax account number which is on your bill
  • the date your tenancy starts (if renting) / date you bought the property (if buying)
  • the date you are moving in to the property (if renting) / date that you are moving furniture into the property (if buying)
  • if the property is furnished or unfurnished (if renting)
  • details of the adults 18 years old or over who will be living there – including students 

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy

I have read the privacy policy. Required Required