Council tax application for discretionary relief (care leavers)

Page 1 of 6 . You are 17% complete.


Use this form to apply for Council tax discretionary relief (care leavers).

To complete this form you will need

  • your contact details
  • your Council Tax number - you can find this on a bill or letter from the Council

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy

I have read the privacy policy Required Required