Use this form for right to reply(Food hygiene rating scheme).
To complete this form you will need
- your contact details
- details of your question or enquiry
The Council take your privacy seriously.
We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.
Notes for businesses:
- As the food business operator of the establishment you have a ˜right to reply' in respect of the food hygiene rating given following your inspection.
- The purpose is to enable you to give an explanation of subsequent actions that have been taken to make the required improvements as detailed in the inspection letter, or to explain mitigation for the circumstances at the time of the inspection. It is not for making complaints or for criticising the scheme or food safety officer.
- If you wish to use this ˜right to reply', please use the form below and return it to the food safety officer that undertook your inspection - contact details are provided with the written notification of your food hygiene rating.
- Your comments will be reviewed by the food safety officer and may be edited in order to remove offensive or defamatory remarks before being published online and displayed together with your food hygiene rating at food.gov.uk/ratings
- There will be a statement at food.gov.uk/rating that will highlight that the accuracy of your comments has not been verified by local authority officers.
- We require your personal data in order to assess and/or investigate your complaint and to contact you. This is a public task which we have a duty to fulfil. We will only share your information if it is necessary, for assessing and/or investigating your nuisance complaint or we deemed the sharing compatible with the purpose your information was provided. We will not further share your information without your consent. Your information will be kept securely for 2 years from last action or 5 years from last action where formal action such as service of an abatement notice or prosecution is undertaken.