Council tax moving house form

Page 1 of 10 (possible) . You are 10% complete.


Use this form to notify us for Council Tax if you are moving.

To complete this form you will need

  • your contact details
  • details of your question or enquiry
  • Council Tax number

The Council take your privacy seriously.

We hold and process all personal information in line with data protection legislation.

You can find out how we manage and process your data in our privacy policy

I have read the privacy policy. Required Required