Our customer charter explains what our residents should expect from the council
- Principle 1: We will provide efficient and effective services for you
- Principle 2: We will listen to you and treat you in a polite, fair, inclusive and professional manner
- Principle 3: We will always try to solve your query/problem straight away, but if we can not do this we will regularly keep you informed of progress.
- Principle 4: We will communicate with you in your preferred way wherever possible
- Principle 5: We will keep you up to date about Council-related information
- Principle 6: We will provide information about our performance and welcome your feedback at any time
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the general enquiries form.
Did you find this page useful