Our customer charter explains what our residents should expect from the council
- Principle 1: We will provide efficient and effective services for you
- Principle 2: We will listen to you and treat you in a polite, fair, inclusive and professional manner
- Principle 3: We will always try to solve your query/problem straight away, but if we can not do this we will regularly keep you informed of progress.
- Principle 4: We will communicate with you in your preferred way wherever possible
- Principle 5: We will keep you up to date about Council-related information
- Principle 6: We will provide information about our performance and welcome your feedback at any time
Help us to improve this website
Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address.