Street furniture

Street furniture is a collective term for objects and pieces of equipment installed on streets and roads for various purposes.

Responsibility for the installation and maintenance of street furniture is split between Runnymede Borough Council and Surrey County Council.

Bus shelters

If you see any damage to a bus shelter which needs repair let us know

Telephone: 01932 838383

Street nameplates

If you see a nameplate that needs cleaning, has been knocked over or is leaning or the face of the sign is missing report it

Street nameplates

Surrey County Council

To report damage or to make an enquiry about any of the above please contact Surrey County Council

Get in touch about street naming and numbering

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.

Roads, travel and parking related pages