A redesigned www.runnymede.gov.uk will go live Wednesday 4 August, making it easier than ever to access information and services from Runnymede Borough Council.
Why are we launching a new website?
We serve around 86,000 residents and over 2,780 businesses in North Surrey. The clean and contemporary website will make it easier to contact us, find information, and to access our services. The new website plays a huge part in getting fit for the future, a key objective for the Council.
You will soon be able access several essential services in one place instead of needing to sign-in multiple times.
What has improved?
- OneAccount - quick access to our interactive services in one place,
- improved site search function,
- easy to use thanks to a simplified navigation, and
- updated accessibility standards to help people who use screen readers.
You can now easily:
- Browse from a phone, tablet, or PC
- Access our latest news, information, and service updates.
- Manage Council Tax sign-up and payments.
- Subscribe to our garden waste collections.
- Report a missed bin.
- Make a rent payment.
- Sign-up to paperless billing.
Follow us on social media to learn more about our new web features.
Help us to improve this website
Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address.