No commercial clothing collection companies and/or charities have been refused permission to collect in Runnymede within the last 7 years
Information received from residents (usually collection bags being delivered to residents) suggests that the following commercial clothing collection companies and/or charities could be operating in Runnymede without a licence -
- Giving Support Limited (Breast Cancer Research Aid) - July 2020
- Fundraising Support Ltd (Leukaemia Myeloma Research UK) - March 2021
- Clothes Relief (Beat Breast Cancer) - March 2021
- Clothes Relief (Donna's Dream House) - June 2021
- Your Donation Ltd (Boot out Breast Cancer) - September 2022
- Leukaemia and Myeloma Research: Fundraising Support Ltd - September 2022
We have also been advised by East London Textiles that they have ended their contractual arrangement with Leukaemia Care and Kidney Research UK but some 'fake and bogus' bags have been reported and East London Textiles 'will actively involve the relevant Police service and all other regulatory body to ensure that the unlawful distribution or discard of such bags is stopped.' Please report any such sightings to us.
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful
Get in touch about charity licensing
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.