Personal licence

A personal licence authorises an individual to supply alcohol, or authorise the supply of alcohol, at premises that already hold a premises licence. It is issued by the Council covering the area where the applicant lives when they make their application.

Details of those holding a personal licence with Runnymede are contained in the public register

 PDF icon Public Register Personal Licence Holders

Personal Licences are 'portable' between premises throughout England and Wales, allowing the licence holder to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol for consumption on or off any premises with a Premises Licence.

Personal licences are valid for an unlimited period, however you must still inform the local authority who issued the personal licence of any change of name or address.

Get in touch about licensing

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call during office hours and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help.