Sewers and drains

Intense rainfall can cause sewage flooding, if the flood water finds its way into the sewers. Flood water can then become contaminated with sewage, which is hazardous to health and should be managed carefully by following basic hygiene procedures can help reduce the health risk from sewage flooding

Thames Water is responsible for maintaining, repairing and clearing sewers and drains. If you suspect that a sewer or drain is blocked you can report the problem on Thames Water website. If the blockage is not Thames Water's responsibility they will advise

Thames Water - view and report problems

Blocked gullies

If there is a blocked gully in the road or a drain cover is broken or missing contact Surrey County Council (Highways) 

Blocked road drains can be reported to Surrey County Council

Report a blocked road drain