Role of Standards and Audit Committee and Hearings Sub Committee
The Standards and Audit Committee consists of 10 Members. Meetings take place five times a year to discuss:
- ethical standards and issues
- code of conduct for Councillors
- corporate systems and controls
- internal audit activity
- risk management policy and strategy
The Hearings Sub-Committee
- Councillor Code of Conduct
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful