Runnymede Pleasure Grounds car park
Runnymede Pleasure Grounds car park:
- is a pay-and-display car park
- is mostly an open plan grass car park
- provides access to riverside and recreation areas
- had a hard standing area in front of café that is free for first half hour
- has parking for coaches
- has café and toilet facilities
Apply when the park is open seven days per week for Runnymede Pleasure Grounds car park.
Up to 1 hour £1.50
1-2 hours £3
2-3 hours £4.50
All day £6
Coaches can park for up to one hour for £2.
You can apply online for a car park permit.
Season tickets are for Borough residents only, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays and cost £50.