We offer a home improvement service called 'Runnymede Care and Repair' for people who are either over 60 or have a disability.
If you live in Runnymede and your home needs essential repairs or adapting to suit the needs of a disability we can help. This could be for stair lifts, ramps, level access showers, for roofing repairs, replacement windows or security features.
- offer guidance on how to pay for works, including how to apply for grants and loans
- give advice on improvements, repairs and adaptations
- arrange home visits to help identify what works are needed
- draw up plans and work schedules
- help you find a reliable contractor
For further information email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful