What do we hope to get out of engagement?
- Train all housing staff on tenant engagement to ensure they are all listening to tenants voices and acting upon them
- Improve customer satisfaction by learning from service users feedback
- Invest in areas that tenants feel need the council's attention, rather than acting like ‘we know best’
- Have more tenants and leaseholders talk to us from currently underrepresented groups such as young people or people from minorities
- Get feedback from those who regularly or recently experience some of our services
- That communities will come up with solutions that we can support
- Co-create policies and services so we know we are meeting tenants needs
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful