The draft SPD is open for public consultation for a period of 6 weeks from Friday 1 July to Friday 12 August 2022 and is accompanied by a Strategic Environmental Assessment/Habitats Regulations Assessment (SEA/HRA) screening assessment as well as an Equalities Impact Assessment screening.
The draft SPD and supporting documents are available to view below
- Draft Runnymede Parking Guidance SPD
- Regulation 12 Statement of Consultation and Representations Procedure
- Runnymede Parking Guidance SPD HRA/SEA Screening
- Runnymede Parking Guidance SPD EqIA Screening
The draft SPD includes references to the Surrey County Council Vehicular, Cycle and Electric Vehicle Parking Guidance for New Development (November 2021) and also the Project Centre Limited report on Recommended Parking Standards for Purpose Built Student Accommodation and Office Development (March 2022).
Both of these documents are also available to view below for reference:
- Surrey County Council Vehicle, Cycle and Electric Vehicle Parking Guidance for New Development (November 2021)
- Final Draft Parking Standards: Purpose Built Student Accommodation and Office Development (March 2022)
The draft SPD and supporting material is also available for inspection at the Civic Centre in Addlestone and at the following locations
Addlestone Library (if required outside of Civic Office hours)
Runnymede Civic Centre
New Haw Community Library
Virginia Water Community Library
6 Station Parade
Details of library opening times can be found on the Surrey County Council website at
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful