Resident parking permits

Changed my vehicle or moving

If you change your vehicle you will need a replacement permit. There will be an administration fee of £15.00 you will also need to provide your V5 Vehicle Registration document


If you are moving away from the area the permits are non refundable and cannot be transferred.

Apply or renew a resident parking permit