Parking fines (PCN)
Our civil enforcement officers regularly patrol all parking restricted areas of the Runnymede borough and issue penalty charge notices to violators. This reduces dangerous parking, improves traffic flow and helps to keep designated disabled parking bays available for those who need them.
To avoid a parking ticket
- check the signs and lines where you park
- park within a permitted bay and make sure the whole vehicle is in the bay
- don not park on a single or double yellow line because other people have
- yellow lines and limited waiting bays apply on bank holidays too unless a sign indicates otherwise
- do not assume you can stop for a short time
- do not park beside a dropped kerb
- do not park where the road has been raised for pedestrians to cross or where there is tactile paving - this is to help people who cannot see well cross the road
- Parking restrictions, orders and plans are available to check
Get in touch about parking
The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.