How to join the housing register

Change in your circumstances

If your circumstances change, you are expected to inform us so that we can re-assess your housing needs. For example, this could be the birth of a child, a partner leaving or joining your household, a change in employment or moving home. You will need to complete an online change of circumstances form to advise us of the change.

If there is a new medical condition or disability for anyone in the household or a change to a condition, then you will need to complete the changes of circumstances form and complete the Medical Self-Assessment Form.

Get in touch about the housing allocations

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.

Telephone: 01932 838383