How to join the housing register

Check our allocations policy to see if you are eligible and qualify to join Runnymede's housing register. If so, you can register online at RBC Living and Homes You should also consider private renting and shared ownership as there is a high demand for social housing in Runnymede.

There is a shortage of social housing so it is only possible to house those considered most in housing need. This is determined by the Council Allocations Scheme. An offer of housing could be either council owned accommodation or accommodation provided by a Housing Association or Registered Provider.

Get in touch about the housing allocations

The quickest way to contact us is by using our online forms which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need to speak to us give us a call and talk to our Customer Services team who will be happy to help. Alternatively, you can email the service direct.