Our new development of 12 light industrial units in Chertsey have a number of energy efficiency measures.
The development aims to ensure a minimum six per cent decrease in CO2 emissions over 2013 Buildings Regulations.
All units have been assessed as achieving the highest possible EPC Grade A rating.
Other initiatives include
- low air permeability design
- electric vehicle charging points
- transparent warehouse roof panels which increase natural lighting, the cutting the amount of electrically powered light needed
- high performance insulated cladding and roof materials
- secure cycle parking to encourage workers to ride to work rather than drive
Help us improve this website
Let us know if you find any spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or broken links by using this form. If you provide an email address we will only use it to provide an update if required.
To get in touch about a service we provide use the contact us form.
Did you find this page useful